Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Iphone 5s Ios 8.1 Wifi Problem






After upgraded to ios 8.1, the issue still there, i thought that was my iphone 5s problem, i had spent a lot of times on replacement, after i got the new phone today that is ios 7.1.2, but i thought this problem was my previous phone problem so i upgraded to ios 8.1 again, after updated this problem appear again!!!!!. I have a works iphone 5s (ios 8.1) constant, stable connection to wifi i had wifi issue with my personal iphone 6 (ios 8.0.2) until changing my routers wep setting to wpa2 since then i also have a solid connection to my router.. While some users reported problems during the update and installation process, there don’t seem to be ios 8.0.1 style problems yet. we’d heard of several issues with wi-fi, bluetooth connections, and imessage problems in ios 8.0.2, which ios 8.1 release notes say have been fixed..





Dynamics NAV Bei Microsoft Corporation


Dynamics nav bei microsoft corporation



I have a ipad 2. after the update ios 8.1.3 no wifi hotspot . how can i get my iphone 5s has been weird lately. the 4g lte data has been extremely slow gets the wifi problem again. this wifi problem started about a week ago. i tried this,resetting network settings,restarting my phone, hard resetting,reset my router but nothing works :|.. We’ve taken a look at the performance on the iphone 6, iphone 6, iphone 5s, iphone 5, ipad air, ipad mini 2, and ipad 3 and we’ve also provided some feedback in regard to the iphone 4s ios 8.1. I can confirm this is a bug on ios 8.1. i have the 6 jail broken on 8.1 but my dad had this issue on his iphone 5 with 8.1. he was distressed about things not loading but i took a look at it and reset his network settings. that fixed the problem. it will probably be addressed in 8.1.1 but maybe the jailbreak community can come up with some fix..



iphone 5s ios 8.1 wifi problem

visit link reference



download

No comments:

Post a Comment